13.1.07

The Switch - Parte 3

GEORGE
Hey, what happened with Sandy.
I forgot all about it.
Did you call her?

JERRY
Yeah, I did. In fact I went over there.

GEORGE
So what happened?
She throw you out? Eh?

JERRY
No actually, she took it pretty well.

GEORGE
So what happened?

JERRY
She's into it.

GEORGE
Into what?

JERRY
The manage. And not only that.
She just called me and said she talked to the roommate
and the roomate's into the manage too.

GEORGE
That's unbelievable.

JERRY
Oh, it's a scene man.

GEORGE
Do you ever just get down on your knees
and thank god that you know me
and have access to my dementia?

JERRY
What are you talking about?
I'm not goin' to do it.

GEORGE
You're not goin to do it?
What do you mean, You're not going to do it?

JERRY
I can't. I'm not an orgy guy.

GEORGE
Are you crazy?
This is like discovering Plutonium...
by accident!

JERRY
Don't you know what it means to become an orgy guy?
It changes everything. I'd have to dress different.
I'd have to act different.
I'd have to grow a mustache
and get all kinds of robes and lotions
and I'd need a new bedspread and new curtains,
I'd have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting.
I'd have to get new friends.

I'd have to get orgy friends.
... Naw, I'm not ready for it.

GEORGE
If only something like that could happen to me.

JERRY
Oh, shut up you couldn't do it either.

GEORGE
I know.