21.11.06

Hattori Hanzo

I'm done doing what I swore an oath
to God 28 years ago to never do again.
I've created, "something that kills people.”
And in that purpose I was a success.

I've done this,
because philosophically
I'm sympathetic to your aim.
I can tell you with no ego,
this is my finest sword.

If on your journey,

you should encounter God,
God will be cut.

Revenge is never a straight line.
It's a forest. And like a forest
it's easy to lose your way...
to get lost...
to forget where you came in.
To serve as a compass,
a combat philosophy must be adopted,
that can be found in the secret doctrine
of the Yagu Ninja.
And now my yellow haired warrior,
repeat after me;

"When engaged in combat,

the vanquishing of thine enemy
can be the warrior's only concern...

This is the first
and cardinal rule of combat...

Suppress all human emotion and compassion...
Kill whoever stands in thy way,
even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself...
This truth lies at the heart
of the art of combat.
Once it is mastered,
Thou shall fear no one...
Though the devil himself
may bar thy way.”